- Updates and changes in laws and regulations related to data practices and consumer privacy
- Introduction of new services or products that could trigger additional legal requirements related to privacy and data collection
- Adding new functions to your website, such as allowing customers to link their social media sites or use PayPal as a payment option
- Whenever you change how you process, use, store, or collect data from users
- Changes that allow third parties to collect user information
Business lawyers understand the legal requirements for website privacy policies and how to protect your company from legal liability.
Contact Our Coral Springs Business Law Attorney for Additional Information
Business lawyer Matthew Fornaro represents business owners and companies throughout Broward County. Our legal team handles all business law matters.
If you have questions concerning your legal obligations to protect the information you gather online and through other sources, we can help.
Contact us online or call 954-324-3651 to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can help you with your business law matters.